Expectations of our StudentsCollege students will:
- set their own personal development goals and take responsibility for their own learning;
- be prepared to learn and to be intellectually challenged;
- strive for excellence in their studies and seek to achieve high academic expectations in all of their courses;
- acquire an inquisitive mind; respect for human diversity and individuality; a sense of civic and global responsibility; sound ethical principles; effective writing, speaking, and quantitative skills; and a healthy lifestyle;
- be meaningfully engaged in and involved in the campus community; and
- take full advantage of opportunities to develop and implement career plans.
GC students are expected to achieve and maintain high ideals founded on the sound principles of utilizing REASON before acting or reacting; employing RESPECT for others, for ideas, for the law, and for property; and recognizing their RESPONSIBILITY as citizens and members of the campus community.