Submitting a Confirmation Deposit by Credit Card
Credit card payments may be submitted online through the GC Student Account Center. Through the Student Account Center, you will be able to manage your student account, view your bills, make payments, and set up authorized users (parents, employers, etc).
Instructions on submitting your confirmation deposit by credit card
1. Go to http://paws.gcsu.edu
- Click the PAWS Login Page link and click "Enter Secure Area". To login to the PAWS system, you will need your GCID (see step 1 below) and your PIN (see step 2 below).
- To identify your GCID, click the “Lookup GCID” button. Enter the information requested and click “Get GCID Number.” IMPORTANT: If you receive an error message that says “No GCID was found,” please click your browser’s back button, and re-enter your information. Pay close attention to the SSN field (asks for last FIVE digits) and the date of birth field (asks for MMDDYYYY format). If you still receive this error, please contact our office at (478)445-2774.
- Your PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYY format. Enter your PIN in the field provided, then click login. You will be prompted to confirm your PIN, and then set up a Security Question. Complete this step and click “Submit” and you will be logged into the PAWS system.
2. Click the tab for "Menu for New and Returning Students", then click on "Freshman Students - Pay Confirmation Deposit Online" link.
3. Click on "Submit your Confirmation Deposit online HERE"
4. Click the "GC Student Account Center" button below
- Select the eDeposits tab located along the top bar
- Select the Admission Conf Dep deposit type
- Proceed to make a deposit payment
- Select the credit card payment method
- Enter credit card information and submit confirmation deposit
After your confirmation deposit has been processed you will be able to reserve your freshmen class schedule as early as February through the POUNCE early registration process and apply for university housing. Confirmation deposits must be paid prior to applying for university housing.
Confirmation Deposits must be received no later than May 1.