It's an opportunity for students to learn first-hand about the Georgia College experience and participate in workshops given by GC faculty and staff members. The event is open to high school seniors only.
GLIMPSE Weekend Dates:
January 31 and February 1, 2014 (Friday and Saturday)
March 30 and 31, 2014 (Sunday and Monday)
In order to participate in the program, students should meet one of the following criteria:
• Submit an application for Admissions or Accepted to Georgia College for the fall of 2014.
• Seniors must have at least a 2.8 GPA and a 980 SAT (CR+M ONLY) or 20 on the ACT Composite. Please provide a copy of official high school transcript and an unofficial copy of test results.
• Seniors who have not taken the SAT or ACT exams may apply for the program provided they have at least a 3.0 GPA Please provide a copy of official high school transcript.
• Admissions and Financial aid tips
• Meet with an academic advisor
• Attend Class
• Tour Campus
• Tour Residence Hall and Village Apartments
• Tour Wellness and Recreation Center
• Attend Panel Presentation on Student Life
• Presentations from the Black Student Alliance, the Latino Student Association and other student groups
Please fill out the form online: