Get a GLIMPSE of Georgia College
Georgia College is dedicated to preparing our students to thrive in a global and competitive world. Glimpse Weekend visits give prospective students the opportunity to experience first hand how we put that mission into action. During this visit, we will introduce seniors to the student organizations and services especially committed to supporting and representing a diverse student body. Let us show you why Georgia College is different. Come visit us during GLIMPSE weekend.
- See campus and our commitment to diversity first hand.
- Engage with student leaders.
- Meet faculty and admissions counselors.
- Discover why dynamic students are picking Georgia College.
- See the campus and city we hope you will make your home.
• Admissions and Financial aid tips
• Meet with an academic advisor
• Attend Class
• Tour Campus
• Tour Residence Hall and Village Apartments
• Tour Wellness and Recreation Center
• Attend Panel Presentation on Student Life
• Presentations from the Black Student Alliance, the Latino Student Association and other student groups
In order to participate in the program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a senior in high school.
- Must have at least 2.8 GPA and a 980 total on the SAT (CR+M) or 20 on the ACT composite.
- Seniors who have not taken the SAT or ACT exams may apply for the program provided they have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Submit an official high school transcript to the admission office.
- Submit an application for Admissions for Fall 2016 or be accepted to Georgia College for the Fall of 2016.
Georgia College will organize transportation from Atlanta, Macon, Augusta, and Savannah for students near these cities who need transportation. Once we confirm your attendance, we will send more information on this service.
The cost to attend the program is $10. This nominal fee will include all meals and all social events. Overnight accommodations will be provided for students. Parents are welcome to attend but overnight accommodations will not be provided.
November 8 and 9, 2015 (Sunday and Monday program)
February 6 and 7, 2016 (Saturday and Sunday program- Will Open Soon)
March 11 and 12, 2016 (Friday and Saturday program-Will Open Soon)
Please complete the registration form below and send all required documents to the admissions office.
If you have further questions please contact GLIMPSE coordinator:
Javier Francisco, 478-445-1991, email@example.com