It's an opportunity for students to learn first-hand about the Georgia College experience and participate in workshops given by GC faculty and staff members. The event is open to high school seniors only.
GLIMPSE Weekend Dates:
November 9 and 10, 2014 (Sunday and Monday program) Registration is NOW CLOSED!!!
February 21 and 22, 2015 (Saturday and Sunday program) Registration NOW OPEN!!!.
March 27 and 28, 2015 (Friday and Saturday program) Registration Opens in January.
In order to participate in the program, students should meet one of the following criteria:
- Submit an application for Admissions for fall 2015
- be accepted to Georgia College for the fall of 2015.
• Admissions and Financial aid tips
• Meet with an academic advisor
• Attend Class
• Tour Campus
• Tour Residence Hall and Village Apartments
• Tour Wellness and Recreation Center
• Attend Panel Presentation on Student Life
• Presentations from the Black Student Alliance, the Latino Student Association and other student groups
Please fill out the form online: