TRANSFER ADMISSION GUARANTEE (TAG)
The Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) is an agreement between Georgia College and Georgia Perimeter Colleges. This program is designed to prepare students to meet certain standards. As long as the student complies with the requirements for the TAG program, the student is granted a general admission as a transfer student to Georgia College. Some programs have additional requirements and/or standards. The TAG agreement only assures general admission to Georgia College not into a specific major.
Terms of the Guarantee:
- Apply for admission to Georgia College during the application filing period for the semester in which you wish to transfer.
- Complete the required courses in English composition (two courses) and mathematics (one course) listed below with C grades or better at least two semesters before planning to transfer.
- Complete an associate degree at GPC including 60 Georgia College transferable units and all courses in the required course pattern listed below with C grades or better by the end of the semester preceding transfer.
- Complete the last 30 of your 60 or more Georgia College transferable units at GPC.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 in all Georgia College transferable course work by the end of the current semester and maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher in all courses taken prior to transfer. Please note that some programs at Georgia College may have higher minimum GPA requirements than that of the general university.
For additional information regarding the GPC/Georgia College Transfer Admission Guarantee click the link below.