What Type of Student Are You?
You are a high school senior with no college credit or who has earned college credit prior to graduation.
You graduated from high school and have enrolled at a college having earned less than 30 semester/45 quarter college credits.
You graduated from high school and have enrolled at a college/university having earned more than 30 semester/45 quarter college credits.
You are still in high school and looking to get a head start by taking college classes now.
You want to attend for one semester while still being enrolled at your current university.
You have previously attended Georgia College as a degree seeking student and would like to return to complete your degree.
You are a Georgia resident who is 62 or older and wish to enroll in undergraduate college courses.
You have been out of high school at least 5 years, your high school class graduated at least 5 years ago and you earned a high school diploma or GED.
You are interested in attending Georgia College as a Second Undergraduate, Non-Degree Seeking or Post-Baccalaureate student.
Undergraduate Update Form
The form must be submitted for students wishing to reapply who meet the following criteria:
- Move on When Ready Students currently enrolled at Georgia College
- GC students who attended another school as a transient for either Fall or Spring semester (official transcripts must be sent to the Admissions Office)
- Students who withdraw and receive a full refund for a Fall or Spring semester
- Non-Degree Seeking students (must update every semester)
- Non-Degree Seeking, Amendment 23 students (must update every semester)
- Students who wish to attend/return to GC and applied or were enrolled less than a year ago (if more than a year has passed, student needs to submit a new application)
If you wish to cancel your admission, please complete this form.
Mailing Address: Campus Box 023, Milledgeville, GA 31061 | Physical Address: 404 W. Hancock Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061