The Bobcat Card Office administers off campus meal plans only. Students living on campus must contact University Housing to sign up for a meal plan or make meal plan changes. The contact information for University Housing is firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-445-5160.
Apply for a meal plan through PAWS in Unify (http://paws.gcsu.edu/)
- Log into Unify
- Enter GC email address and password
- Click the PAWS logo
- Click Menu for New and Returning Students
- Click Commuter Student Meal Plan Application(if a new page does not appear, turn off pop-up blocker)
- Click Commuter Student Meal Plan Application
- Follow the steps in the application in order to add a meal plan
Pay for the meal plan
Meal plan charges are posted to student’s financial accounts twice a day (at 9:30 a.m. and at 3 p.m.). Charges for meal plans applied for in PAWS prior to 9 a.m. will be posted to student accounts at 9:30 a.m. Charges for meal plans applied for in PAWS between 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. will be posted to student accounts at 3 p.m. You can’t pay meal plan charges until the charges show up on the student account.
Get meals added to Bobcat Card
Depending on the method of payment, it could take up to 24 hours for meals to be added to the Bobcat Card. Web payments usually take longer than payments made in person at the Business Office.
Note: During the 1st week of classes, meal plans are added to Bobcat Cards regardless of payment status.