The Bobcat Card Office administers off campus meal plans only. Students living on campus must contact University Housing to sign up for a meal plan or make meal plan changes. The contact information for University Housing is email@example.com or 478-445-5160.
Apply for a meal plan
- Log into Unify
- Choose "Service Apps" tab
- Find "Commuter Student Meal Plans" Icon (icons are in alphabetical order)
- A new tab (or window) with the application should appear (If not, the pop-up blocker on the web browser will need to be turned off)
- Click "Commuter Student Meal Plan"
- Click "Apply", then "Begin Application"
- Follow the instruction for each section of the application at the top
- In the "Meal Plan" section, select your meal plan, then click "Submit Application"
- The "Application Status" will be displayed and a confirmation email will be sent to the student's Georgia College email address
Pay for the meal plan
Meal plan charges are posted to student’s financial accounts twice a day (at 10:00 a.m. and 4 p.m.). Charges for meal plans applied for prior to 9:15 a.m. will be posted to student accounts at 10 a.m. Charges for meal plans applied for between 9:16 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. will be posted to student accounts at 4 p.m.
Get meals added to Bobcat Card
Depending on the method of payment, it could take up to 24 hours for meals to be added to the Bobcat Card. Web payments usually take longer than payments made in person at the Business Office.
Note: During the 1st week of classes, meal plans are added to Bobcat Cards regardless of payment status.