Nelnet Payment Plan
Georgia College partners with Nelnet Business Solution to let you pay Tuition and Fees over time, making college more affordable.
The Nelnet Payment Plan option permits students and families to budget costs for tuition, fees, room and board that may not be covered by other financial aid. The program is not a loan so there are no interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check. The cost to enroll in this plan is $50 per semester, and monthly payments can be made from an automatic bank account draft or charged to a credit card.
The payment plan option is most beneficial when participants enroll early. Early enrollees can avoid the required down payment and maximize their timeframe of monthly payments.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
You may enroll in the Student Account Center by choosing the Nelnet Payment Plan link or
- Go to http://paws.gcsu.edu/
- Select “Click here to get to PAWS”
- Select “Enter Secure Area”
- Enter your GCID and PIN
- Select “Student & Financial Aid” from main menu
- Select “Registration”
- Select on “GC Term Balance”
- Select Term that you wish to enroll in payment plan
- At bottom of page, select “Nelnet Payment Plan”
- Complete the e-Cashier agreement
- Be sure to click on submit
For more details regarding the tuition payment plan including enrollment deadlines and payment schedules, please select the link under Connecting What Matters on the right.