Full-Time MBA Application Checklist
Admission is competitive and is based on undergraduate performance, GMAT or GRE score, individual essay, letters of recommendation, and
- Application for graduate admission
- GMAT or GRE score
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Application essay
- Essay topic: Where do you see yourself in five years and how will the Master of Business Administration help you get there?
- The essay should be electronically submitted and is limited to 300 words.
- Three recommendations
- At least two of the recommendations should be academic recommendations. The third recommendation is open.
- Admission interview
- Candidates will be interviewed on an invitation-only basis after submission of a completed application.