The Georgia WebMBA® Application Checklist
The Spring cohort will begin with orientation on Friday, January 10 and Saturday, January 11, 2014. Applications for the Spring cohort will be accepted until December 1, 2013, but students are encouraged to apply by the priority application deadline of November 15, 2013.
- Submit completed online application (pdf) and $35 application fee (former GC students are exempt from fee). To pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478-445-6289.
- OR submit completed paper application and enclose check for $40 application fee (former GC students are exempt from fee). To pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478-445-6289.
- One official transcript from all previously attended colleges and universities. Transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope and come directly from the issuing institution. Faxes or copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
- Letter of Intent – This letter should tell us why you are applying to the Georgia WebMBA® program and why you think you'd be a good candidate for the program.
- Verification of Work Experience – Two years of professional work experience is required for admission to the Georgia WebMBA® program. A resume or a letter from your employer is acceptable to document your work experience.
- Completed Certificate of Immunization Form (pdf) must be received for evaluation prior to enrollment. WebMBA students can be exempted from providing evidence of immunization by checking Box A under the "Exemption" section on the immunization form.
Official copy of test scores from Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) must be submitted directly from the issuing testing service. GMAT School code: MBA 3TC-NH-78, GRE school code: 5252.