- Submit completed online application and $35 application fee (former GC students or applicants who have attended or applied within the past six years are exempt from fee). To pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478- 445-6289).
- OR submit completed paper application (pdf) and enclose check for $40 application fee (former GC students or applicants who have attended or applied within the past six years are exempt from fee). To pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478-445-6289).
- One official transcript from all previously attended colleges and universities. Transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope and come directly from the issuing institution. Faxes or copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
- Official copy of test scores from Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) must be submitted directly from the issuing testing service. GMAT school codes: MAAC 3TC-NH-83, MBA 3TC-NH-78, MLSCM 3TC-NH-35, MMIS 3TC-NH-34. GRE school code: 5252.
- Completed Certificate of Immunization Form (pdf) must be received for evaluation prior to enrollment.
Admission is competitive and is based on undergraduate performance, GMAT or GRE score, individual essay, letters of recommendation, and
- Application for graduate admission
- GMAT or GRE score
- Application essay
- Essay topic: Where do you see yourself in five years and how will the Master of Business Administration help you get there?
- The essay should be electronically submitted and is limited to 300 words.
- Three recommendations
- At least two of the recommendations should be academic recommendations. The third recommendation is open.
- Admission interview
- Candidates will be interviewed on an invitation-only basis after submission of a completed application.