- Submit completed online application and $35 application fee (former GC students or applicants who have attended or applied within the past six years are exempt from fee). To pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478- 445-6289).
- OR submit completed paper application (pdf) and enclose check for $40 application fee (former GC students or applicants who have attended or applied within the past six years are exempt from fee). To pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478-445-6289).
- One official transcript from all previously attended colleges and universities. Transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope and come directly from the issuing institution. Faxes or copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
- Official copy of test scores from Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) must be submitted directly from the issuing testing service. GMAT school codes: MAAC 3TC-NH-83, MBA 3TC-NH-78, MLSCM 3TC-NH-35, MMIS 3TC-NH-34. GRE school code: 5252.
- Completed Certificate of Immunization Form (pdf) must be received for evaluation prior to enrollment.
Application Checklist for Full-Time MBA
Admission is competitive and is based on undergraduate performance, GMAT or GRE score, individual essay, letters of recommendation, and
- Application for graduate admission
- GMAT or GRE score
- Application essay
- Essay topic: Where do you see yourself in five years and how will the Master of Business Administration help you get there?
- The essay should be electronically submitted and is limited to 300 words.
- Three recommendations
- At least two of the recommendations should be academic recommendations. The third recommendation is open.
- Admission interview
- Candidates will be interviewed on an invitation-only basis after submission of a completed application.