Career Services for Business Students
The University Career Center provides career services to all majors, including undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Business. As early as your first year at Georgia College, you can take advantage of a variety of both personal career development services and online resources that will prepare you for the job search, application, and interview process.
Job and Internship Postings
Jobs and internships are regularly posted on Career Connection. However, we also recommend that you develop a strategic job search plan with a career advisor. Your strategic job search plan should include LinkedIn and researching specific companies that interest you.
Career Advising Services
• Individual appointments and workshops
• Exploring career options and developing a career plan
• Resume and cover letter writing instruction and critiques
• Mock interviews
• Job search preparation and search strategies, including social
• Graduate school preparation and search strategies
• Internship preparation and search strategies
Online Career Resources
• Focus 2 Career Assessment
If you're looking for a place to take a career test, you will want to
start with Focus 2. We recommend that you meet with a career
advisor once you complete the assessments.
•Career Connection Job & Internship Database
Companies who want to hire GC students for jobs and internships
post their opportunities and search student resumes on Career
• What Can I Do with this Major?
Using this resource, you can look up a variety of majors to explore
career options and strategies.
This tool will help you practice your interview skills.
• Senior Picnic
• Internship Fair
• Part-time Job Fair
• Career Opportunities Fair in Atlanta
• College-to-Career Fair in Atlanta
• GC Career Expo and Interview Day
• Accounting Career Fair (hosted by College of Business)
• IT Career Fair (hosted by College of Business)
• Graduate & Professional School Admissions Fair
• GC Graduate Program Showcase
• For additional events that are offered each year, register in
Career Connection or follow us on Facebook.