Bobcats at Work
On Campus Job Programs for New Students
Coordinated by the
University Career Center, Human Resources, and Financial Aid
Part-time Job Fair
Wednesday, August 15
11 a.m. - 2 p.m. • Atkinson Front Porch
Visit with campus offices and
community employers to apply for jobs!
Information for local companies and campus supervisors
Information for Students
List of Participating Companies and Campus Offices
How the Event Works for Students:
• Freshmen, transfer, and returning students are encouraged to
attend the Resume Workshop on Sunday, August 12 at 2 p.m. in
Atkinson 107 to get prepared for the event.
• Use the list of participating organizations to prepare who you will
want to talk to at the event.
• For Georgia College positions, you will also need to apply at
• If you qualify for Federal Work Study (FWS), please bring your
Student Employment Verification Form with you to the event to
show campus employers.
• On campus jobs are categorized as College Work Study and
Federal Work Study. FWS requires that you have established
financial need and at least part-time status. Contact Financial Aid
to see if you qualify.
• You want to make the best first impression possible so
we highly recommend business casual/snappy casual attire.
If you would wear it to the beach, then do not wear it to
apply for a campus job.
• Be prepared to complete new hire paperwork for campus jobs or
off campus jobs you may be hired for this year. You will want to
have the the forms of identification recommended on page three
of the I-9 form.
Resume Workshop for Students Seeking Campus Jobs
Sunday, August 12, 2 p.m.
• Learn how to transform your college admission resume
into a job interview winning document.
• To get feedback on your current resume, please bring it
with you to the workshop.
Internship Nuts 'n' Bolts Workshop
Sunday, August 12, 3:30 p.m.
• Incoming freshmen want to know about internships, so this
is your chance to get the answers to the most commonly
• Meet the university Internship Coordinator and other
members of the Career Center staff.
• Find out what you can do as early as freshmen year to
become a competitive internship candidate.
Participating Campus Departments and Local Employers
A complete list with detailed job information will be updated
daily on Career Connection. You can also use Career Connection to locate other local jobs, internships, and full-time positions.