Advertise Your Part-time Jobs to Students
Part-time Job Fair
Wednesday, August 15
11 a.m. - 2 p.m., Atkinson Hall Porch
Promote your part-time jobs
to incoming freshmen, transfer, and returning students!
- To register, you will go to Career Connection to create an account or login to an existing one. Access the "Career Fairs & Events" menu tab, choose the "Part-time Job Fair" and begin the registration process. This event is free to attend.
- How does it work? Once you register, your office or company will be listed at www.gcsu.edu/career/campusjobfair.htm as having open student positions.
- We will set-up tables on the Atkinson Hall Porch so that you can display information or talk individually with students.
- This event will be promoted to all incoming freshmen as well as returning students.
- If I am a campus office, do I still need to post jobs with HR and/or Financial Aid? YES!! Financial Aid can help you post your Federal Work Study positions and HR can help you with College Work Study positions.
- As a courtesy, the University Career Center will have your positions posted in their database as well as long as you get that information to us prior to the fair. If you can't commit to participating, posting your job in our database is a great alternative.
- Registered campus offices will receive additional tips on screening and interviewing potential hires.
Posting and Hiring Federal Work Study (FWS)
and College Work Study (CWS) Jobs - campus offices only
Students apply for both types of jobs through GC Human Resources at www.gcsujobs.com
Click here for a chart that shows the differences between posting jobs and hiring students for both Federal Work Study and College Work Study.