Employers and Graduate School Recruiters can register for Georgia College career fairs through Career Connection.
Fall 2017 Events
- Part-time Job Fair, August 23
- Senior Picnic, September 6
- Accounting Career Fair, September 20
- Internship Fair, October 4
- Graduate & Professional School Fair, October 23
- Career Opportunities Fair, November 8
Spring 2017 Events
Nursing & Health Sciences Career Expo, January 22
Teacher Recruitment Day, February 2
- Summer Camp Job Fair, TBA
- IT Career Fair, Hosted by CS/IS Dept, February 7
- GC Career Expo & Interview Day, March 7
- Statewide Career Fair in Atlanta, April Hosted by Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers
Students should dress in professional business attire when attending career fairs in the Magnolia Ballroom or off campus venues. Outdoor events such as Senior Picnic and the Internship Fair are meant to be casual; however, you should err on the side of conservative.
For tips, we have several online videos, handouts, and articles to recommend.
Career Center Dress for Success Handout (pdf)
Business casual is more formal than you think. The links below provide tips for choosing the right business casual attire for less formal activities.
Business Casual Attire for Women
Business Casual Attire for Men