Career Fairs for Students and Alumni
Employers and Graduate School Recruiters can register for Georgia College career fairs through Career Connection.
Fall 2013 Events
• Part-time Job Fair, August 21
• Senior Picnic, September 4
• Accounting Career Fair, September 23
• Internship Fair, October 2
• Graduate & Professional School Fair, October 21
• Opportunities Abroad Fair, October 23
• Career Opportunities Fair, November 13
Spring 2014 Events
• Teacher Recruitment Day, January 31
• IT Career Fair, Hosted by College of Business, February 5
• Nursing & Health Sciences Career Expo
• GC Career Expo & Interview Day, March 15
• College-to-Career Fair, April 15
Hosted by Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers
Students should dress in professional business attire when attending career fairs in the Magnolia Ballroom or off campus venues. Outdoor events such as Senior Picnic and the Internship Fair are meant to be casual; however, you should err on the side of conservative.
For tips, we have several online videos and articles to recommend.
Dress for Success video produced by one of our alumni career peer advisors.
Interview Attire Tips from TLC's "What Not to Wear"
Business Casual Attire for Women