Career Fairs for Students and Alumni
Employers and Graduate School Recruiters can register for Georgia College career fairs through Career Connection.
Spring 2013 Career Fair & Networking Event Calendar
• Nursing & Health Sciences Career Expo, March 4
• GC Career Expo & Interview Day, March 11
• College-to-Career Fair, April 10
Hosted by Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers
Fall 2013 Events (Dates will be posted in the summer)
• Part-time Job Fair
• Senior Picnic
• Accounting Career Fair
• Internship Fair
• Graduate & Professional School Fair
• GC Graduate Program Showcase
• Opportunities Abroad Fair
• Career Opportunities Fair, November 2013
Spring 2014 Events (Dates will be posted in the summer)
• Teacher Recruitment Day
• IT Career Fair, Hosted by the College of Business
Students should dress in professional business attire when attending career fairs in the Magnolia Ballroom or off campus venues. Outdoor events such as Senior Picnic and the Internship Fair are meant to be casual; however, you should err on the side of conservative.
For tips, we have several online videos and articles to recommend.
Dress for Success video produced by one of our alumni career peer advisors.
Interview Attire Tips from TLC's "What Not to Wear"
Business Casual Attire for Women