Career Fairs for Students and Alumni
Employers and Graduate School Recruiters can register for Georgia College career fairs through Career Connection.
Fall 2015 Events
• Part-time Job Fair, August 19
• Senior Picnic, September 9
• Accounting Career Fair, September 23
• Internship Fair, October 7
• Graduate & Professional School Fair, October 19
• Career Opportunities Fair, November 19
Spring 2016 Events
• Teacher Recruitment Day, January 29
• IT Career Fair, Hosted by CS/IS Dept, February 10
• Nursing & Health Sciences Career Expo, February 22
• GC Career Expo & Interview Day, March 7
• Statewide Career Fair in Atlanta, April 13
Hosted by Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers
Students should dress in professional business attire when attending career fairs in the Magnolia Ballroom or off campus venues. Outdoor events such as Senior Picnic and the Internship Fair are meant to be casual; however, you should err on the side of conservative.
For tips, we have several online videos, handouts, and articles to recommend.
Career Center Dress for Success Handout (pdf)
Dress for Success video produced by one of our alumni career peer advisors.
Interview Attire Tips from TLC's "What Not to Wear"
Business casual is more formal than you think. The links below provide tips for choosing the right business casual attire for less formal activities.
Business Casual Attire for Women
Business Casual Attire for Men