Posting Jobs for Students and Alumni
The University Career Center uses Career Connection to post jobs, internships, and graduate school opportunities for students. Employers and other organizations who would like to post career opportunities, must complete an online profile and be approved to use the job board before the opportunity is made live for students. If your organization does not have a website, please provide as much information as possible in the company description section.
Before registering in Career Connection, we ask that you read the policies below. We also ask that employers follow the professional standards set forth by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
If your opportunity does not require a placement or equipment fee, you should be eligible for posting. Full-time job positions should provide some type of compensation in the form of salary and/or benefits and training. Please provide complete details about your job or educational opportunity on Career Connection to be reviewed for posting. For details instructions on registering in the system and posting jobs, click here.
The following types of opportunities are eligible for posting:
• Full-time and part-time jobs with an hourly or salaried wage
• Commission only full-time jobs with established companies that
provide competitive employee benefits and training program
• Paid internships that may or may not be for academic credit
• Unpaid internships for academic credit
• Graduate assistantships and graduate/certificate programs
The following types of opportunities are not eligible for posting:
• Fee-based opportunities that promise placement
• Commission only part-time jobs
• Direct marketing opportunities that require the purchase of
• Companies that cannot provide adequate information about
their services and/or specifics about the job opportunity
Information for Staffing Agencies
We welcome postings from staff agencies but we ask that you follow our policies to ensure the quality of our database.
• If you do want to post a specific position, we just ask that you
include the name of the company you represent.
• If you cannot release the name of the companies your
represent, you may have one generic job posting on our site
that directs students to your own job posting site.