Career Services for College of Health Sciences
The University Career Center provides career services to all majors, including undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Health Sciences. As early as your first year at Georgia College, you can take advantage of a variety of both personal career development services and online resources that will prepare you for the job search, application, and interview process.
Career Advising Services
• Individual appointments and workshops
• Exploring career options and developing a career plan
• Resume and cover letter writing instruction and critiques
• Mock interviews
• Job search preparation and search strategies, including social
• Graduate school preparation and search strategies
• Internship preparation and search strategies
Online Career Resources
• Focus 2 Career Assessment
If you're looking for a place to take a career test, you will want to
start with Focus 2. We recommend that you meet with a career
advisor once you complete theassessments. • Career Connection Job & Internship Database
Companies who want to hire GC students for jobs and internships
post their opportunities and search student resumes on Career
• What Can I Do with this Major?
Using this resource, you can look up a variety of majors to explore
career options and strategies.
• GCCareer App - Available free in the Apple & Android Market
Use Bobcat Tracks to monitor your career development plan.
This tool will help you practice your interview skills.
• Senior Picnic
• Internship Fair
• Part-time Job Fair
• Career Opportunities Fair in Atlanta
• College-to-Career Fair in Atlanta
• GC Career Expo and Interview Day
• Nursing and Health Sciences Career Expo
• Graduate & Professional School Admissions Fair
• GC Graduate Program Showcase
• For additional events that are offered each year, register in
Career Connection or follow us on Facebook.