• Employers: Post jobs and internships, register for career fairs,
schedule campus interviews, and search student resumes.
• Students: Search jobs and internships posted just for GC students
and alumni. Other resources include the career fair and events
calendar, campus interview sign-ups, and career preparation
If your professor has assigned the Folio 21 e- portfolio to you,
access it through Career Connection under "My Account."
Recruiting Solutions for Employers
• Set up an online resume collection to recruit new graduates
• Spring 2014 Career Fair Calendar
• Request on campus interviews and information sessions for fall
• Post current job and internship openings on Career Connection
Services for Current Students and Alumni
Visit our Student Resources page for a complete list of services.
Services for Employers
• Free job and internship postings for students and alumni
• Search student resumes on Career Connection
• Career fairs in Milledgeville and Atlanta
• Campus interviews and information sessions
Students who want individual assistance with resumes,
interviewing, the job search and their career related issues
are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a career
advisor by contacting our office.
University Career Center
110 Lanier Hall
Campus Box 42
Milledgeville, GA 31061
ABOUT GEORGIA COLLEGE: Georgia College, the state's designated Public Liberal Arts University, combines the educational experience expected at esteemed private liberal arts colleges with the affordability of public higher education. Its four colleges – arts and sciences, business, education and health sciences – provide 6,600 undergraduate and graduate students with an exceptional learning environment that extends beyond the classroom, with hands-on involvement with faculty research, community service, residential learning communities, study abroad and myriad internships.