Upcoming Career Fairs & Events
• Employers: Career Connection Career Fair Registration
• Students: Career Connection Registration for career fairs, events,
campus interviews, Folio 21, and job search.
• Interview with employers in the Career Center
Employer Registration Information
• Teacher Recruitment & Mock Interview Day
January 25, 2013
• Information Technology Career Fair
January 30, 2013
• Nursing & Health Sciences Career Expo
March 4, 2013
• GC Career Expo & Interview Day
March 11, 2013
The mission of the University Career Center is to collaborate with faculty, campus colleagues and employers to create a bridge between college and career by providing career development programming and services to students and alumni. These programs and services are designed to empower students to actively explore, pursue and implement career and education decisions as they seek life-long career satisfaction.
Through collaborative partnerships with academic/campus departments and employers, we will lead the university in providing the most current and innovative career resources and information to students and alumni.
Services for Current Students and Alumni
Visit our Student Resources page for a complete list of services.
Services for Employers
• Free job and internship postings for students and alumni
• Search student resumes on Career Connection
• Career fairs in Milledgeville and Atlanta
• Campus interviews and information sessions
Students who want individual assistance with resumes,
interviewing, the job search and their career related issues
are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a career
advisor by contacting our office.
University Career Center
132 Lanier Hall
Campus Box 42
Milledgeville, GA 31061
ABOUT GEORGIA COLLEGE: Georgia College, the state's designated Public Liberal Arts University, combines the educational experience expected at esteemed private liberal arts colleges with the affordability of public higher education. Its four colleges – arts and sciences, business, education and health sciences – provide 6,600 undergraduate and graduate students with an exceptional learning environment that extends beyond the classroom, with hands-on involvement with faculty research, community service, residential learning communities, study abroad and myriad internships.