The Intern Ready Program
Want to be an intern? Be Intern Ready!
Intern Ready is a certificate program available to all Georgia College students designed to prepare you professionally for the internship process—from the first day of your search to the first day on the job. Intern Ready students will learn how to strategically locate an internship, interview successfully, approach and network with employers and obtain the most out of an internship.
Intern Ready students will receive:
• An Intern Ready certificate of completion
• Intern Ready program completion on your resume
• Intern Ready name badge at career fairs to make
you stand out from other candidates
• Resume inclusion in a special Intern Ready resume book for
• Sign up for the Intern Ready by contacting the Career Center.
• Register in Career Connection at www.gcsu.edu/career
• Participate in a resume review
• Upload your resume to Career Connection after your resume
• Attend an internship search workshop or individual appointment
• Participate in a career fair
• Participate in a mock interview facilitated by the University
• Attend an Intern 101 workshop
To get a schedule of qualifying workshops and career fairs, visit the Career Center in at the beginning of each fall and spring semester. The Career Center also hosts a welcome meeting for the program each semester as well.
For more information on Intern Ready please stop by the Career Center in 110 Lanier Hall. You can also email or call at 478-445-5384.
Please see Career Connection for more information on these events and more.