Career Services for College of Arts & Sciences
The University Career Center provides career services to all majors, including undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Art & Sciences. As early as your first year at Georgia College, you can take advantage of a variety of both personal career development services and online resources that will prepare you for the job search, application, and interview process.
Career Advising Services
• Individual appointments and workshops
• Exploring career options and developing a career plan
• Resume and cover letter writing instruction and critiques
• Mock interviews
• Job search preparation and search strategies, including social
• Graduate school preparation and search strategies
• Internship preparation and search strategies
Online Career Resources
• Focus 2 Career Assessment
If you're looking for a place to take a career test, you will want to
start with Focus 2. We recommend that you meet with a career
advisor once you complete theassessments. • Career Connection Job & Internship Database
Companies who want to hire GC students for jobs and internships
post their opportunities and search student resumes on Career
• What Can I Do with this Major?
Using this resource, you can look up a variety of majors to explore
career options and strategies.
• GCCareer App - Available free in the Apple & Android Market
Use Bobcat Tracks to monitor your career development plan.
This tool will help you practice your interview skills.
• Senior Picnic
• Internship Fair
• Part-time Job Fair
• Career Opportunities Fair in Atlanta
• College-to-Career Fair in Atlanta
• GC Career Expo and Interview Day
• Graduate & Professional School Admissions Fair
• GC Graduate Program Showcase
• For additional events that are offered each year, register in
Career Connection or follow us on Facebook.