What Can I Do With This Major?
The "What Can I Do with this Major" program was developed by the Career Services department at the University of Tennessee. Through the University Career Center at Georgia College, students, alumni and friends have access to this nationally known resource. Whether you are a freshmen exploring possible majors or a senior wondering about the career possibilities with your major, this resource will introduce you to new careers and provide resources for conducting research.
"What Can I Do with this Major?" can be used in the following ways:
• Investigate careers that complement your existing major
• Find a major that would lead to career fields that interest you
• Research career options that may be available to you, regardless of major
• Decide on graduate programs that would best match your interests
• To learn about careers related to each major, use this PDF document to access hundreds of websites.
After reviewing the materials, we recommend scheduling appointment with someone from the University Career Center to discuss those "major" decisions. The following links are pdf files.