How We Can Help You
Continuing Education, located in Chappell Hall on the university's main campus, is here to help you, your employees, and your organization meet every training need. We are dedicated to developing, training, and educating your most vital resource -- your employees. We are always willing to take any course idea, customize it for your organization's particular needs, and present it exclusively to your employees. Our state-of-the-art training can be provided at any time, day or night, and in any location, including your facility, the university, or an off-site location of your choice. We are extremely flexible as our primary goal is to properly train your employees at your convenience.
Why Our Services?
We understand that today's aggressive global business environment combined with rapid technological change present real challenges to organizations and their employees. To help you remain competitive, Continuing Education at Georgia College provides the following:
- We design and implement employee training programs specific to your industry.
- We provide training at your convenience.
- We offer free, on-site needs assessments to your organization.
- We guarantee immediate results as our training is customized for your employees' needs.
- We pledge to provide the highest quality instructors, each experienced and fully qualified to provide the training in a practical, real world manner.
- We offer high-quality facilities, including conference rooms, meeting rooms, computer labs, arenas, and auditoria, for your meetings.
- We have the capability to provide food services, media services, satellite down linking, and distance learning.
What Type of Courses Do We Offer?
We offer a broad range of programs based on your training requirements. These programs are designed to enhance management skills, improve customer service, provide a healthier and more fit workforce, and increase productivity and efficiency in all of your office applications. A sample of some of the high quality training sessions we have offered follows:
Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Creating Web Pages
Customer Service and Satisfaction
Health and Fitness
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Blood borne Pathogen
Wilderness First Responder
General Fitness (weightlifting, healthy cooking, running, etc.)
Yoga, T'ai Chi, Karate
Total Quality Leadership
General Supervisor Training
In addition, we offer many other specialized courses not listed. For further information, or to inquire about specific courses, simply call us at 478-445-5277. We will be glad to work with you to set up training to meet your every need.