Office of University Communications
University Communications promotes the mission and activities of Georgia College in ways that enhance its image and reputation with key constituencies.
As a unit of the Office of the President, University Communications provides:
• strategic communications planning, including issues management;
• brand management, including editorial and visual identity standards;
• marketing communications, including campaign planning and advertising;
• web development and content management, including the university's home pages;
• publications development, working with design support from Printing Services;
• media relations, including news releases, media conferences and coaching;
• photography, including making available archived photos;
• video production, including a studio and managing campus and cable television programming;
• public relations, including maintaining the university telephone switchboard;
• internal communications support for the university;
• WRGC 88.3FM public radio, serving the citizens of the communities around Georgia College.
Campus Box 097 | Milledgeville, GA 31061
Phone 478-445-4477; FAX 478-445-6795
General Mailing Address:
231 West Hancock Street | Milledgeville, GA 31061
Toll Free: 800-342-0471 | Switchboard: 478- 445-5004
ABOUT GEORGIA COLLEGE: Georgia College, the state's designated Public Liberal Arts University, combines the educational experience expected at esteemed private liberal arts colleges with the affordability of public higher education. Its four colleges – arts and sciences, business, education and health sciences – provide 6,600 undergraduate and graduate students with an exceptional learning environment that extends beyond the classroom, with hands-on involvement with faculty research, community service, residential learning communities, study abroad and myriad internships.