Rules and Regulations
Wellness Depot policies are intended to provide guidelines for the users of the facility. The use of the Wellness Depot is a privilege, and individuals not cooperating with established policies may be asked to leave or may have their privileges revoked. The Wellness Depot staff reserves the right to make judgment, and the final decision on policies not specifically covered in the Rules and Regulations.
- All participants MUST complete the Wellness Depot Facility Usage Forms prior to using the facility. These forms are available online or at the Depot front desk.
- Facility users are required to check-in at the front desk and present a valid Bobcat ID upon entrance. No entry will be allowed without an ID.
- Proper training attire must be worn at all times. Required attire includes closed-toe athletic shoes, full T-shirt, shorts, or sweats. The following are strictly prohibited: hats, sleeveless shirts, tank tops, mid-drifts, short shorts, blue jeans, open-toe or open-heel shoes of any kind. The Depot staff's decision concerning appropriate attire will be final.
- No food or drink is allowed in the equipment areas. Bottled water or sports drinks in sealed containers only. Cups with straws are not allowed.
- All loose jewelry, bracelets or loop earrings should be removed prior to using the equipment in order to reduce risk of injury. Lockers are available free of charge in the men's and women's restrooms for day use. Bring your own lock. Small wallet lockers are also available.
- Horseplay, rowdy behavior, and loud or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Tobacco products, gum, glass containers, alcohol, drugs, and other banned substances are strictly prohibited.
- Participants must wipe down each piece of equipment following use with the paper towels and disinfectant provided.
- All facility-related injuries or facility equipment irregularity must be reported immediately to the staff supervisor on duty.
- Participants should be considerate of other users at all times and be willing to share resistance training equipment.
- The Wellness Depot is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged valuables or personal belongings. It is recommended all valuables and personal belongings be left at home.
- All phones are for emergency use only.
- Thermostats are not to be adjusted.
- Collars should be used on the ends of all barbells.
- Weightlifting belts are not to be worn when they will make contact with equipment upholstery.
- Do not lean or prop weight plates or dumbbells against walls or equipment.
- Return ALL weight plates, bars and dumbbells to the racks in proper order after use.
- Weight plates and dumbbells should not be thrown or dropped.
- When others are waiting, use of cardio equipment will be limited to 20 minutes.
- RESPECT for the equipment, facilities, other participants, and the Depot staff should be shown at all times. Anything less is not acceptable.
Wellness Programs | Georgia College
Campus Box 65 | Milledgeville, GA 31061
(478) 445-7500 | firstname.lastname@example.org