Disability Related Links
- Association on Higher Education and Disability Home Page (AHEAD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Disability Access Information and Support
- Georgia AHEAD
- International Dyslexia Association
- National Federation of the Blind
Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) provides services to help persons with disabilities prepare for, start, and maintain competitive employment, thus becoming productive and independent citizens in their communities. Services necessary for a qualified individual to meet a carefully-determined work goal may include college and university instruction.
Disability Services can provide the student and family with the contacts needed to apply for VR services or directly refer the student to the appropriate regional VR location.