M.Ed. in Special Education General Curriculum
Available at the Macon Center.
Graduate students in the master's degree program in Special Education will focus on school improvement while learning about best practice in their field. Based on data from their own schools, teachers will examine their school needs and create a plan for investigating a problem and developing new practices in their own classrooms and schools. They will share their answers to these real problems with colleagues through local and regional meetings as well as state and national professional conferences.
This program is for individuals who already hold or qualify for a level four (4) Georgia Teacher's Certificate.
- Graduate Admissions Application Form
- Two professional recommendations (pdf)
- Official copies of all transcripts
- Passing scores on the Graduate Writing Assessment
- Minimal GPA of 2.75
- Verification of immunization
- Verification of Georgia T4 certification or evidence qualified for one
Candidates apply for upgrades through their school systems or directly to the Professional Standards Commission. Georgia College is not involved in this process.
Shanda Brand, Graduate Admission Advisor
CBX 70; 228 Kilpatrick Hall
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Phone toll free in Georgia: 1-800-342-0471 x 1383