Mary Peyton & Cook Scholarship
Status: Sophomore to Senior, male or female, any major
Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
Reserved for minority students involved in public/community service. A separate application is required and can be picked up from Institutional Equity & Diversity, Smith House 506 W. Greene St.
Full-time enrollment for both semesters of the academic year
Goizuetta Foundation Scholarship
Georgia College and the Goizueta Foundation are pleased to announce the Goizueta Foundation Scholarship. This is a great opportunity for incoming freshmen and transfer students to receive financial support with tuition, fees, books and other expenses related to the cost of education. This scholarship may be renewable provided the student maintains a 3.0 GPA. The deadline is April 1, 2013.
- Be accepted for admission to Georgia College
- Complete the 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) http://www.fafsa.gov/ (The 2013-2014 FAFSA will not be available until after January 1, 2013. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing time by the U.S. Department of Education)
- Have a 3.0 or higher academic high school or college grade point average
- Have financial need as determined by the GC Office of Financial Aid beyond the assistance of other scholarships received
- Have immediate family/ legal guardian currently residing in the United States
- Preference will be given to students of Hispanic/Latino Origin