Students interested in completing an internship through the Georgia College in Washington Program must complete an application process.
- Review information about the Georgia College in Washington Program.
- Assess current coursework and reflect on your preparation to participate in this program.
- Have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA.
- Discuss program with Advisor and determine credit options.
- Submit all application materials by the deadline.
- Application (Word) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Page Resume emailed to email@example.com
(For help writing a resume, go to the Career Center's Page.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation emailed to
Once the application materials have been reviewed, interviews will be schedule with qualified candidates.