The Career Center at Georgia College is committed to preparing students for their transition to graduate school or the job market. Services are also available to alumni and graduate students who may be pursuing advanced opportunities within their field or exploring new career fields. Students who participate in the career development programs and services as well as networking opportunities with employers and graduate schools are well prepared for the world of work and graduate school.
Services and programs are provided to students beginning in their freshman year, and continue throughout their undergraduate experience. Services are also available to alumni and graduate students. These services include:
- Career Connection career management system at www.gcsu.edu/career, which includes jobs, internships, workshop calendar, career fair information, and a resource library
- Career and major exploration
- Part-time job listings for off-campus jobs.
- Career and graduate school fairs
- Career development workshops
- Assistance with searching for jobs and internships
The Career Center is located in Lanier Hall, Room 232. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We can also be contacted at (478) 445-5384, through our Web site at www.gcsu.edu/career