About Us Contact Us Org Chart Work for Housing Housing Staff Alumni Mission Statement
Current Students Campus Resources (Counseling, Learning Center, etc) Contracts and Forms (PDFs) Hall/Village Links Involvement (RSA, NRHH, Hall Council) Mail and Packages Move In/Out Photos Policies/Handbook Rates & Meal Plans Re-apply/Find My Roommate Services
General Information Associated Vendors Calendar Community Expectations Contact Us Green Initiatives FAQs Maintenance Rates & Meal Plans Tours Work for Housing
Prospective Students Apply Now Decorating Suggestions Definitions (CA, CD, RSA, NRHH) Floorplans and Dimensions Apply or Find My Roommate Transfer Students First Year Housing Requirement Hall/Village Links Involvement (RSA, NRHH, Hall Council) Mail and Packages Move In/Out Policies/Handbook Rates & Meal Plans Safety and Security Services Themed Communities
Parent Connection Parent Welcome Campus Link Newsletter Campus Resources for Parents Definitions (CA, CD, RSA, NRHH) First Year Housing Requirement Hall/Villiage Links Mail and Packages Move In/Out Orientation Presentations Policies/Handbook Rates & Meal Plans Safety and Security Services Soup to Recoup
Social Media Social Media
Summer Conferences Conference Information Conference Partners Facilities Rates & Policies
Contact Us Contact Us
Applications and Forms Apply Now Contracts and Forms Rates and Meal Plans Roommate Assignments
Living on Campus Central Campus Residence Halls Community Expectations Floor Plans/Dimensions First Year Requirement Services and Amenities The Village Tours
Parent Connection
Work for Housing

University Housing
Located in Sanford Hall
Campus Box 60
Milledgeville, GA 31061

Phone 478-445-5160
Fax 478-445-1935



Housing Definitions

Community Advisor (CA) – The CA is a current student, employed and trained by University Housing who lives in the residence halls or The Village Apartments with the upperclassmen residents.  The CA is a valuable resource and connects students to the campus resources they need.  In addition to answering questions and assisting with everyday needs, CAs also build community in the residence halls by hosting events and activities. 

GRHO (Georgia Residence Hall Organization) – GRHO is a statewide organization that serves as the regional voice of residence hall students in Georgia and works to provide leadership opportunities.

Community Director (CD) - The CD is a professional staff member who lives in the residence halls and works with the CA staff to build hall community and assist residents.  CDs are experienced staff members with extensive training who supervise the CA staff and ensure issues within their buildings are addressed in a timely manner. 

Resident Student Association (RSA) – RSA is the student organization that represents on-campus students.  RSA meets weekly in open meetings and has representatives from each hall in attendance. 

NACURH (National Association of College and University Residence Halls) – NACURH is a national, student run organization that promotes living on campus as an integral part of the college experience. 

National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) – NRHH is a student organization comprised of the top 1% of the on-campus population. The primary objective of this organization is recognition. 

Maxwell Student Union (MSU) – located on Front Campus, the MSU holds key offices and The Max dining hall where meals are served.

SAACURH (South Atlantic Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls) – a national student organization that attempts to improve communities within college residence halls by providing network opportunities through conferences and other resources designed to help schools improve their residence hall organizations.

West CampusThe Village Apartments are located at West Campus.  West Campus is approximately one mile away from Central Campus on the 441 Bypass and is accessible by GC shuttle.



A-Z Sitewide Index
About the site
Georgia College • 231 W. Hancock St. • Milledgeville, GA 31061 • 1-800-342-0471 ; Admissions: 478-445-2774 • admissions@gcsu.edu