Labor Law Compliance
Welcome to the Human Resources Department's electronic labor law posters. These posters are provided for your information.
- Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation (PDF)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) (PDF)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) (PDF)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (PDF)
- Georgia Unemployment Insurance for employees (PDF)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) (PDF)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PDF)
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (PDF)
- Georgia College Drug Free Schools and Communities Act (PDF)
Annual Compliance Awareness and Ethics Training
The deadline to complete the Annual Compliance Awareness and Ethics Training was May 31, 2012. All Georgia College employees are required to complete annual training and/or review compliance materials that are required by Federal law, State law and University System of Georgia policy. Institutional acknowledgments that serve as critical support components to our compliance requirements must also be reviewed. Please log in to http://training.gcsu.edu, with your MyCats username and password, to access the annual compliance and ethics trainings.
Ethics Training New employees are required to complete the Ethics Policy Course and Ethics Policy Assessment. Employees who previously completed the Ethics Policy Course only have to complete the Ethics Refresher Course and Ethics Policy Refresher Assessment. Both courses are located at http://training.gcsu.edu. Employees who are not able to complete the online training can access the Ethics Policy and assessments below.
GC Annual Compliance Policy Manual (PDF)
GC Policy Acknowledgement Form (PDF)
USG Ethics Policy (PDF)
USG Ethics Policy Assessment (PDF)
USG Ethics Policy Refresher Assessment (PDF)
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the annual compliance and/or ethics training.