Labor Law Compliance
Welcome to the Human Resources Department's electronic labor law posters. These posters are provided for your information.
- Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation (PDF)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) (PDF)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) (PDF)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (PDF)
- Georgia Unemployment Insurance for employees (PDF)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) (PDF)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PDF)
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (PDF)
- Georgia College Drug Free Schools and Communities Act (PDF)
Ethics Training New employees are required to complete the Ethics Policy Course and Ethics Policy Assessment. Employees who previously completed the Ethics Policy Course only have to complete the Ethics Refresher Course and Ethics Policy Refresher Assessment. Both courses are located at http://training.gcsu.edu. Employees who are not able to complete the online training can access the Ethics Policy and assessments below.
USG Ethics Policy (PDF)
USG Ethics Policy Assessment (PDF)
USG Ethics Policy Refresher Assessment (PDF)
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the annual compliance and/or ethics training.