IRB (Institutional Review Board)
All research involving human subjects conducted at Georgia College or by Georgia College faculty, staff, or students must be approved by the Georgia College Institutional Review Board before the research can begin.
- Code of Federal Regulations for the Protection of Human Subjects
- NIH human ethics training course
- IRBnet training resources
(login information in "Checklist for Submissions" below)
- IRBnet research submission portal
- Checklist for Submissions (doc)