Learning Leads to Impact
The Leadership Certificate Program provides students the opportunity to learn the principles of effective leadership and to acquire hands-on learning experience beyond the classroom.
In the leadership colloquium, students explore the principles of effective leadership and leadership theories.
Students who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate at an end-of-the-year recognition ceremony and a medallion to be worn at graduation.
To qualify for application to the Leadership Certificate Program, students must:
- have completed at least thirty credit hours by the anticipated start of their program experience
- hold a minimum GPA of 3.0
- be willing and able to enroll in LEAD 2010, LEAD 2020, and LEAD 2011, during the terms of their participation
- be willing and able to participate in leadership and professional development events and activities across the year of their participation, some of which are scheduled on evenings and on weekends
- maintain good Academic Standing and abide by the GC Honor Code
- submit all required application items
No previous leadership experience is required.
- Returning GC Students: March 1st
- Transfer Students: July 31st
Returning students will be notified of their application status by March 11th. Transfer students will be notified by August 7th.