The Student Presentation Practice Room
Thanks to a grant from the Student Technology Fee, the Student Presentation Practice Room uses the same equipment that you can expect to find in the other media enabled classrooms on campus.
Equipment in the room includes a podium, projector, Dell PC, and a wall mounted control panel. Connections for a laptop are also available. Seating is available for up to eight students.
- This room is available to currently enrolled GC students for a two-hour session.
- Room must be attended at all times or locked when vacated.
- Noise may not exceed a speaking voice level.
- Users are expected to abide by the GC General Acceptable Use of Technology Resources Policy (pdf)
- Key is the property of the GC LITC and must remain in the library.
- Before using the equipment, please report any damage at the Circulation Desk.
- Food is not permitted in the Presentation Practice Room.
Presentation Practice Room Fines
Late key-return fines:
- $10 maximum
Lost-key replacement costs:
- Plus any accrued fines
The GC LITC Student Presentation Practice Room is intended for the rehearsal of presentations.
It is not an individual or group study room.
For more information, please contact the LITC Circulation Desk