Admission Requirements for RN-BSN Program
1. Acceptance to the university. Call Admissions at 478-445-1283
for application deadline dates.
2. Completion of all core curriculum requirements
(Areas A-F) for the nursing major
3. Attainment of a cumulative or core curriculum GPA of 2.75 or higher
4. Attainment of a C or better in each of the following courses:
- BIOL 2160 Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL 2170 Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIOL 3180 Microbiology
- MATH 2600 Probability and Statistics
- ENGL 1101 English Composition I
5. Successful completion of the Legislative Requirements.
6. Complete application to the RN-BSN Program.
7. A current resume
**Criteria for admission to the RN-BSN Articulation Program prescribed by the Georgia RN-BSN Articulation Plan (Effective December, 2003)
Georgia RN-BSN Articulation Plan1. Meet the program's admission requirements.
2. Meet the program's general education entry
requirements (core curriculum).
3. Hold a current and valid license to practice as
a registered professional nurse in the United States.
4. Meet testing requirements if applicable.
5. For Associate Degree or Diploma Degree Graduates
of nursing programs in Georgia:
- 0-4 years after graduation requires no testing/no clinical practice required.
- >4 years after graduation with 1000 hours of clinical practice in the prior 3 years requires no testing.
- >4 years after graduation with <1000 clinical practice hours in the previous 3 years - must be tested.
For associate degree and diploma degree nurses from
Non-NLNAC accredited programs outside Georgia
(including outside the United States), testing may be
Pre-Nursing Academic Advisor
220 Lanier Building, Center for Student Success
Campus Box 115
Milledgeville, GA 31061