All intramural participants (Must be student, faculty, or staff to be eligible) will be required to create an account and Sign Up on IMLeagues.com/gcsu and bring a Valid ID to each competition. If a player is on the roster a Drivers License will be accepted. If a player is not on the roster we will only accept a bobcat card.
>Create, Find, and Join Teams Online
>View Your Standings, Individual Stats, Past Results, and Upcoming Opponents
>Communicate with Team Members .
>Personal Homepage Organizes all of your Teams, Schedules, School News, etc.
To create an IMLeagues account:
1. Go to www.IMLeagues.com/gcsu and click create account
2. Enter your information, and use your School email and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
Once you register you can Download the APP in the APP store
What is a Free Agent
We prefer people to register as teams but you can also register free agent which means that you are looking for a team. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many sports/leagues as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
All participants should be added on a team roster 12 hours before game time.
Additional Duties for Team Captains Only
If an organization is to be successful in intramural sports competition, a good team captain is essential. It is not feasible or practical to meet with the hundreds of players participating in intramural sports; that is why the role of team captain is pivotal to Intramural success. Matters affecting his/her team are communicated through him/her, and the captain, in turn, is responsible for passing the information on to the team members. Each captain will act as the official liaison between the team and the Director of Intramural and Recreational Sports and must maintain direct contact in order to insure proper communication. The duties of a team captain include, but are not limited to:
• Being familiar with all policy and procedures included in this handbook and communicate this information to all team members.
• Insure that all members of the team are eligible for every contest in which they participate.
• Notifying the members of the team regarding date, time, and location of contests.
• Attending mandatory meetings for captains as scheduled.
• Captains are responsible for relaying rule and regulation requirements to the rest of their team. All players must understand the game being played if they do not it is a reflection of the team captain.
* Familiarize your team members with the Sportsmanship Policy. Educate them as to the ramifications of poor
sportsmanship both for the individual and the team. This includes proper web etiquette on the IMLeagues.com website.
*Verify the scores entered on Imleagues and dispute any errors by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours
*Captains Must invite/Accept all team/potential members on the roster or turn on auto accept member requests
*Captains must inform all team/potential members that they must have an Imleagues account, and they must request to join the team and/or accept a team invitation to be eligible to play.
Players should familiarize yourself with our policies at http://www.gcsu.edu/recreational-sports/policies
Players should familiarize yourself with our league rules at http://www.gcsu.edu/recreational-sports/league-rules