|Freshman-Cohort Graduation Rates||
|2006-2006 Graduation Rates||55%||70%|
|Student-Athlete Academic Success Rate||88%|
This data reflects the graduation/completion status of students who enrolled during the specified year and for whom 150% of the normal time-to-completion has elapsed. This information is provided as required by the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, and the Student Right-to-Know Act.
While reviewing this information please note:
- This report includes first-time, full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students as measured during the normal fall census.
- The graduation/completion rate is based on 6 years of attendance that equates to 150% of the length of our standard program.
- We have elected not to report our transfer-out rate because our university's mission does not include providing substantial preparation for students to enroll in other institutions.
- The graduation/completion rate does not include students who left the school to serve in the armed forces, or official church missions, or in the foreign service of the federal government.
- Students who died or were totally and permanently disabled are also excluded.
Questions related to this information should be directed to the Office of Institutional Research, Harrison House, 478-445-3350, or the Office of the Registrar, 107 Parks Hall , 478-445-6286.