How To Get Involved
Here are the three easiest ways to get involved with RSA:
- Join a Community Council. These councils exist in each campus residential building, including The Village at West Campus. They are responsible for planning events and activities for the residents in their building as well as ensuring that every resident has the best experience in their particular residence hall or apartment!
- Join a RSA Committee. These committees work on various tasks throughout the year. Joining a committee gives you the power to plan events such as Battle of the Bands, organize the Relay For Life and much more.
- Become a RSA Representative. RSA representatives vote on resolutions about funding, activities and recommendations on behalf of all residential students. RSA representatives also debate issues that concern residents' daily lives.
- Check out our Facebook page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep in touch with your Hall Delegate and the Executive Board.
- Voice your concern at our Info Tables and Open Forums throughout the year.
- Attend General Assembly Sessions every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in Centennial 238. Everyone is welcome!
- Look around the web site for more opportunities as they become available.
The Bill Process
Groups or organizations wishing to address the general assembly of RSA should submit an email request to email@example.com in order to be put on an upcoming agenda. Please provide ample time for the executive board to discuss your request prior to the meeting you wish to attend. For further inquiries, please contact the RSA president or advisor.
Unable to attend a meeting? Use the Proxy Form below to delegate your representative voting rights to another individual.