Director of Graduate Student Affairs
Many students forget that Georgia College is comprised of both Undergraduate, as well as Graduate students. Graduate students are often thought of, and believe themselves, that they are a separate entity from other students on campus. The Director of Graduate Student Affairs is responsible for bridging the gap between these two student classifications, while encouraging the participation of all Georgia College graduate students. The director's duties include:
- Fostering an environment that promotes Graduate student participation in SGA and the student body as a whole
- Developing programs that encourage increased participation of graduate students on campus
- Integrating graduate initiatives that can aid and benefit undergraduate students
- Searching for new ways that SGA can help graduate students achieve an even greater experience at Georgia College
- Providing a medium for all graduate students to voice their ideas and concerns to their SGA.
- Promoting Georgia College Graduate Programs to current Undergraduate students.
Interested in Applying to Graduate School at Georgia College?
Applying to Georgia College Graduate School
Interested in a Graduate Assistantship?
Graduate Assistantships | Graduate | Georgia College
Graduate Center Links
Warner Robins Graduate Programs