Director of Governmental Affairs
Welcome to the Director of Governmental Affairs’ page. The goal of the Director of Governmental Affairs is to provide the most up-to-date and relevant political material to the Georgia College community. The Director of Governmental Affairs will also work to provide Georgia College students with the opportunity to participate in the Legislative processes that most directly affect them.
The Director will:
• Serve as a liaison between our elected officials, civic leaders and the SGA’s administration
• Keep campus leaders up to date on the rapidly changing political climate at the local, state, and national levels
• Partner with local, state, and national elected as well as appointed officials to benefit Georgia College
• Facilitate opportunities for students to get involved with their elected officials
• Strive to keep Georgia College a politically active and aware campus
Contact the Director of Governmental Affairs, D. Wesley Applebury, via email at email@example.com or stop by the Student Government Association’s offices in the Student Activities Center to learn more about what you can do to help.
Want to track a bill in the Georgia General Assembly?
Links of Interest:
Milledgeville City Hall - Home Page