What can the Learning Center offer you?
- FREE tutoring and academic assistance
- Help with understanding content & concepts
- Gaining academic confidence
- Peer Tutors who have successfully completed the courses
- A friendly and stress free environment to study and complete work
The mission of the Georgia College Learning Center is to provide academic support in mathematics, economics and science courses throughout the core curriculum.
The Learning Centers Hours with Tutors
Fall 2014 Tutoring Schedule (docx)
Have a hard time focusing or studying?
Other services offered in the library...
- Math Lab Emporium: Offers specialized tutors for College Algebra. Located one the first floor, at the end of the hallway behind Books & Brew. Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Writing Center: Help with brainstorming, APA and MLA formatting, revisions and more. Located on the second floor of the library, around the corner from The Learning Center.
- The Research Center: Help finding scholarly sources, citing sources properly and more. Located on the second floor of the library, just past The Learning Center.
Ina Dillard Russell Library, Georgia College