What can the Learning Center offer you?
- FREE tutoring and academic assistance
- Help with understanding content & concepts
- Gaining academic confidence
- Peer Tutors who have successfully completed the courses
- A friendly and stress free environment to study and complete work
Through a variety of academic support options, resource materials and a friendly atmosphere, the Learning Center encourages students to be proactive in their studies and helps with the journey toward graduation.
The mission of the Georgia College Learning Center is to provide academic support in mathematics, economics, and science courses throughout the core curriculum.
252, Second Floor
Russell Library, Georgia College