Annual Reports and Technology Strategic Plan
2012-2013 Division of Information Technology Annual Report (pdf)
Technology Strategic Plan (pdf)
Approved by the Provost
The Strategic Goals for Technology are:
1. Provide for innovative technologies that measurably enable, enhance, and transform teaching, learning, and research.
2. Employ technology as a tool to enable continuous improvement in communications, in collaborations, in efficiencies, and in services that enhance the quality of campus life.
3. Facilitate the development and analysis of high quality data repositories and other digital resources that are secure, accessible, reliable, and recoverable.
4. Select, implement, and manage technology resources and services maximizing efficiency and effectiveness while managing costs and lowering environmental impact.
5. Provide for high quality constituent-centric support and services that are continuously improved based on measures of output and performance.
6. Enable transparent, collaborative, and data-informed planning and decision-making that address current needs and are positioned to meet the challenges of the future.
Robert (Bob) Orr
Chief Information Officer
For technical assistance, please contact the
Serve Help Desk
IT web pages updated by Cindy Bowen
Last Updated: 2/27/15