Employee Membership Information
Please review all user policies before activating your membership at the Wellness and Recreation Center.
$25 per month
$50 per month
*Benefit status will be verified with the Payroll Office.
- Print and complete the Facility Usage Forms (pdf).
Hard copies available at the Member Services desk.
- New Member Screening based on the following criteria. Appointment time will be booked at time of membership activation.
a) Men 45+ years b) Women 55+ years c) Persons 18 to 39 years old with one or more items marked YES on PAR-Q.
- Anyone with one (1) or more items marked YES on the PAR-Q, please obtain and bring with you a written clearance from your general physician.
Membership Activation Requirements
|Valid Driver's license required at time of registration.|
|Tag number (for members without a GC-issued employee or commuter parking permit.)|
The monthly fee is $25.
The first month's membership fees must be paid at time of registration via credit/debit card. No cash or checks accepted.
Prorates will not be granted based on a per-day-rate. The first month's cost will be discounted by 50% if joining between the 16th and the last day of the month.
Each member's account will be set up on automatic draft.
Automatic draft options include:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Account
- Payroll Deduction
Credit/Debit card/Bank Account drafting date is the 2nd of each month. If the 2nd falls on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, fees will be drafted on the next business day.
If you elect to have your membership dues payroll deducted, note the following:
- The first month's dues must still be paid at time of registration via credit/debit card.
For monthly paid employees, the following month's dues will be deducted from the current month's paycheck.
Example: If John Doe registers his membership on May 5. He will pay $25 via credit/debit card, and his May paycheck will be deducted $25 for June's membership dues
Memberships activated on or after the 20th, employee will pay current month's discounted rate of $12.50 plus the following month's $25 at time of activation/reactivation via credit/debit card.
- Submit a cancellation request form (pdf) to the Member Services desk prior to the start of the next month.
Drop off at the Member Services desk
- Members on payroll deduction must submit cancellation request on or before the 20th of the month.
- Cancellations will take effect the last day of the month in which the request was received.
- No full or partial refunds will be issued.
- It is the member's responsibility to check personal financial statement for accuracy and that charges have been cancelled.
Length of MembershipWRC memberships automatically renew each month and will remain active indefinitely until a cancellation request form (pdf) is received.