Employee Membership Information
Please review all user policies before activating your membership at the Wellness and Recreation Center.
$25 per month
$50 per month
*Benefit status will be verified with the Payroll Office.
- Print and complete the Facility Usage Forms (pdf).
Hard copies available at the Member Services desk.
- Consultation with Laura Childs, Associate Director of Fitness, based on the following criteria.
a) Men 45+ years b) Women 55+ years c) Persons 18 to 39 years old with one or more items marked YES on PAR-Q.
Consultations may be scheduled by calling (478-445-7777), emailing (email@example.com) or stopping by the Member Services desk.
Access to the WRC activity spaces and equipment will only be permitted after necessary consultation.
Same-day appointments will not be granted. Appointments will be made for the following business day based on Laura's schedule and availability.
- Anyone with one (1) or more items marked YES on the PAR-Q, please obtain and bring with you a written clearance from your general physician.
After completing the Facility Usage Forms (pdf) and consultation (if needed), stop by the WRC Member Services desk to register your employee membership.
What should you bring to register?
|Valid Driver's license required at time of registration.|
|Tag number (for members without a GC-issued employee or commuter parking permit.|
The monthly fee is $25.
The first month's membership fees must be paid at time of registration via credit/debit card. No cash or checks accepted.
Prorates will not be granted based on a per-day-rate. The first month's cost will be discounted by 50% if joining between the 16th and the last day of the month.
Each member's account will be set up on automatic draft.
Automatic draft options include:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Account
- Payroll Deduction
Credit/Debit card/Bank Account drafting date is the 2nd of each month. If the 2nd falls on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, fees will be drafted on the next business day.
If you elect to have your membership dues payroll deducted, note the following:
- The first month's dues must still be paid at time of registration via credit/debit card.
For monthly paid employees, the following month's dues will be deducted from the current month's paycheck.
Example: If John Doe registers his membership on May 5. He will pay $25 via credit/debit card, and his May paycheck will be deducted $25 for April's membership dues.
Initial account activation and re-activation must be done before the 20th of each month.
Memberships activated on or after the 20th, employee will pay current month's discounted rate of $12.50 plus the following month's $25 at time of activation/reactivation via credit/debit card.
- Submit a cancellation request form (pdf) to the Member Services desk prior to the start of the next month.
Drop off at the Member Services desk
- Members on payroll deduction must submit cancellation request on or before the 20th of the month.
- Cancellations will take effect the last day of the month in which the request was received.
- No full or partial refunds will be issued.
- It is the member's responsibility to check personal financial statement for accuracy and that charges have been cancelled.
Length of MembershipWRC memberships automatically renew each month and will remain active indefinitely until a cancellation request form (pdf) is received.