Group Fitness Classes
Group Fitness Policies
- Water and sports drinks in sealable containers are the only beverages allowed in the studio.
- Proper exercise attire is required. *Bare feet, full-coverage tank tops, and other attire appropriate for a specific class format may be allowed during class time only.
- Studio doors will be locked and NO entry allowed 5 minutes after scheduled start time.
- Cell phones are not allowed in class. Phones and electronic devices must be turned off/silenced and stored in a cubby or locker.
- Loud conversations and/or other disruptions that distract the instructor or class participants are not permitted. Students who disrupt/interrupt class instruction will be asked to leave.
- Only non-marking shoes are allowed.
- Report any injuries or equipment problems immediately to the class instructor.
- No dropping equipment.
- Do not touch mirrors.
- All Group Fitness equipment is to remain in the studio and stored properly.
- Only WRC staff are allowed to use the stereo and audio equipment.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class starting time to receive directions from the instructor. Some class numbers are limited.
- All personal items (bookbags, purses, etc.) must be stored in the provided cubicles or lockers.
- Plan to complete entire warm up and cool down.
- Multiple failures to adhere to instructor cues will result in class suspension.
Group Fitness Studio-Spinning/Cycling
In addition to the above listed Group Fitness Policies, please adhere to the following policies for spinning classes:
- Cycling classes require a ticket. Fitness assistants will begin handing out tickets for the class no more than 30 min. prior to class time. Only 20 tickets will be issued, one ticket per person. Friends cannot hold tickets for others.
- All first-time riders must attend the cycling orientation prior to the start of class.
- Wipe down the bike, including your seat and hand rails when you are finished. Towels and disinfectant are provided.
- Place bikes back in correct storage position before leaving class.