FITNESS ASSESSMENT & EXERCISE PRESCRIPTION
Personal fitness assessments and consultations are offered to students and WRC members as a free service. Assessments include evaluation of the following:
- Resting Heart Rate
- Resting Blood Pressure
- Hand Grip Strength
- Body Composition
- Hamstring Flexibility
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance (VO2 max)
The complete assessment provides individuals with a summary of their current physical fitness status. This summary can be used to formulate a personalized exercise prescription. An additional session may be scheduled to review and go through the designed workout program.
A Medical History Questionnaire and Informed Consent for Testing must be completed prior to testing.
To schedule an assessment, stop by the Member Services desk or call 478-445-7777.
Personal Training at the WRC is offered to assist students and employee members with their personal health and fitness goals. Individualized workout programs are tailored to meet specific client needs. Personal Training packages are available to currently enrolled GC students and employee members only.
Packages and Rates
Ready to get Started?
- Review ALL Personal Training policies.
- Complete an Interest Form/Application at the WRC Member Services desk and schedule your initial assessment.
The assessment provides the trainer with an understanding of your current health status, general fitness level, and personal goals, which will be used to formulate your individualized training program.
- Select your training package and make payment at the Member Services desk. Payment via debit/credit card only must be made prior to your first training session.
Personal Training Policies
- Clients are matched with Trainers based on availability, preferences, and goals provided on the Interest form/Application. Applicants are not guaranteed a Trainer.
- Outside Personal Trainers or private, individual training for a profit is strictly prohibited.
- All training sessions last 60 min.
- The Client must call his/her trainer directly 24 hours in advance of the scheduled session if he/she needs to cancel. If 24 hour notice is not given, the session is forfeited and will not be rescheduled.
- Clients will receive credit for any training session cancelled by the Trainer, or due to uncontrollable circumstances (i.e. severe weather, power outages), or personal emergencies.
- Clients are required to abide by all WRC Rules and Regulations while working with a trainer.