The Women’s Center at Georgia College strives to create a dynamic campus community that challenges gender-based oppression through education, support, and advocacy. Utilizing a feminist and intersectional lens, we work to achieve our mission through:
- Creating programming promoting healthy sexuality and relationships;
- Providing opportunities for leadership development and personal empowerment;
- Collaborating across campus and community for social change;
- Driving power-based interpersonal violence prevention efforts at GC;
- Supporting members of our campus community in times of crisis.
The Women's Center (WC) is a place where anyone can come and find out about gender issues. We are here because we believe women should be able to live life free from fear of partner violence, sexual assault, and sexual harassment. We believe women should be paid equitably, enjoy healthy self-esteem and have confidence that comes from within. If that sounds like something you believe in, then the Women's Center is for you!
The Women's Center strives to create a warm, comfortable place for all members of the campus community to come together. With educational resources through an extensive resource library and a quaint meeting space, all are welcome any time into the WC located 530 W. Greene Street in the Smith House Basement.
Coordinator/Project BRAVE Program Director
Project BRAVE Program Assistant
Project BRAVE Administrative Assistant.
Smith House - Basement Level
530 West Greene Street
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Like us on Facebook