Get a Glimpse of Teacher Education Programs at Georgia College
Georgia College is dedicated to preparing our students to become agents of change. We believe that change starts with the classroom, and our College of Education strives to emphasize this daily with our premier programs for teacher candidates. Our upcoming GlimpsED Day on March 15, 2019, will allow prospective students the opportunity to experience our mission first hand! During this visit, you will learn more about our different education majors and programs, the admissions process, cohort model and more. Let us show you why Georgia College is among the best universities in the nation for education majors!
- See our passion for education first hand.
- Engage with student leaders.
- Meet key faculty and staff members.
- Discover why dynamic teachers chose Georgia College as their foundation.
- See the campus and city we hope you will make your home.
- Admissions and Financial aid tips
- In-depth information about all majors within our College of Education & our cohort model
- Information about Call Me MiSTER
- Classroom experience
- Lunch in the MAX dining hall
- Campus Tour
- Panel discussion from current students
In order to participate in the program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a junior or senior in high school.
- Must have at least 2.8 GPA and a 1050 (EBRW+Math) or 20 on the ACT composite.
- Students who have not taken the SAT or ACT exams may apply for the program provided they have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Submit an official high school transcript to the admissions office.
There is no cost to attend the program.
March 15, 2019
The program starts at 9:30 am and will conclude at 3 pm.
If you have further questions please contact:
Javier Francisco (Associate Director of Enrollment Management)
firstname.lastname@example.org/ (478) 445-1991
Dr. Emmanuel Little (Director of Call Me MiSTER & Minority Retention)
email@example.com (478) 445-8594