We are thrilled to host Alumni Weekend 2022 this November 4-5 in your favorite small town! Below are all the events you must register for to attend. In addition to these events, Andalusia and Georgia’s Old Governor’s Mansion will have tours every hour on the hour from 10am - 4pm on Saturday, November 5. The Sallie Ellis Davis House will also have tours every hour on the hour from 1pm - 4pm on Saturday, November 5.
All your Alumni Weekend materials (nametag, giveaways, etc.) will be available for pickup as follows:
- Friday, November 4 from 3pm - 6pm at the Depot, located at 610 W Greene St in Milledgeville
- Saturday, November 5 at Noon at the All-Class Picnic which is being held on the library patio
Register here! (by October 26th!)
Peabody Reunion Luncheon, Nov. 4, 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
4th Annual A Night Under the Stars Gala, Nov. 4, 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Honors College drop-in for Honors alums, Nov. 5, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
All Class Picnic, Nov. 5, 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Creative Writing Workshop, Nov. 5, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Alumni Awards Dinner, Nov. 5, 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Please check back for additional events and information in the coming weeks.
Hotel rooms are at a discounted rate as noted below. Please ask for the Georgia College Alumni Weekend rate. Reservations must be made by Oct. 14.
- Holiday Inn Express, $99/night. Call the hotel at 478-295-1144.
- Comfort Suites, $79/night. Call the hotel at 478-453-2212.
- Fairfield Inn, $99/night. Call the hotel at 478-452-5202.