The online Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree at Georgia College & State university positions graduates for career advancement and leadership opportunities within the logistics and supply chain industry. Whether you want to move up in your existing company, obtain a position in a new company, become a better manager, or attain executive leadership, pursuing a master’s degree in logistics and supply chain management can help you accomplish your goals.
Why choose a master’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Georgia College?
- Georgia College is home to the State of Georgia’s oldest and most affordable logistics program (40+ years).
- 100% online
- AACSB Accredited
- Consistent class structure
- Strong connection with faculty
Graduate Program Rankings
- #38 U.S. News & World Report Best Online Master’s Business Programs (non MBA) ~ U.S. News
- #3 Best Online Master’s in Supply Chain Management Programs of 2021 ~ BestColleges.com
- #8 on the 13 Best Affordable Master’s in Logistics & Operations Management Online ~ Geteducated.com
Logistics and Supply Chain Management by the Numbers
- A 2021 report by the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce detailed the statewide economic impact of the logistics industry in Georgia was more than $60 billion, noting the benefits of working in the logistics industry including high-demand occupations, job security, and upward mobility.
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows a healthy growth rate in logistician jobs over the past decade, with 188,200 positions filled in 2019. A 4% increase is projected between 2019 and 2029.
- In the Logistics Management Annual Salary Survey for 2020, 45% of respondents indicated that continuing their education, either through training classes or completing a degree program, “have been the most important steps in advancing [their] career.”
- In addition, a master’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management can mean a 22% increase in salary over a bachelor’s degree (2020 Association for Supply Chain Management Salary Survey).
The Qualification You Need to Stand Out
Georgia College & State University is committed to preparing MLSCM graduates for real-world success. Equipped with a Master’s in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, you can significantly increase your salary earnings as compared to professionals with a bachelor’s degree alone. For those interested in advancing a long-term career in this rapidly growing industry, the Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree at Georgia College will provide the tools for individuals to be competitive in this high-growth job market.