The Center Of Design and E-Commerce (CODEC) is a learning resource center dedicated to providing professional learning experiences to graduate and undergraduate students in the J. Whitney Bunting College of Business. The Center provides a variety of web-based support and development services to the J. Whitney Bunting College of Business, to local businesses and government agencies, and regional organizations in the central Georgia area and beyond.
Email Caroline Collier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (478) 445-2595 for more information.
The Center offers services, such as:
- Website development and maintenance (including E-commerce websites)
- Development and maintenance of social media pages: Facebook Business Page, Pinterest Page, Instagram Page, Twitter Page, Wordpress Page, Youtube, and Tumblr Page
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Management (ghost writing)
- Development of e-newsletters
- Logo Design and other graphic design
- Creation of Ebay, Etsy, and Amazon stores
Department of Information Systems and Computer Science
301 Atkinson Hall | Campus Box 12
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Phone: (478) 445-5721
Fax: (478) 445-5249